Here are short list of Do's and Don'ts for Credit Score Help
1) It is your right to dispute and correct your credit score and report - however don't do this on your own without having learned the correct information to do so. The average person gets very frustrated and gives up. Learn what you must do to get the best results. A couple of form letters is not the answer and mught even harm your chances of getting good results.
2) Don't just submit a form letter!
3) Don't pay monthly fees!
1) We strongly suggest that you have a company analyze your report to make sure that everything looks correct as most reports have errors!
2) Learn as much as you can during the process
3) Learn how to rebuild credit once yours is clean
4) Learn about the methods available to raise credit scores with new loans and credit cards
5) Use these new loans and cards very repsonsibly